Order repeat prescriptions online here www.patient-services.co.uk
Please allow 48 hours, excluding weekends and Bank Holidays, for your request to be processed, this also applies to on-line orders.
Any problems please telephone the surgery.
- New users are required to register for online services. This system enables you to see a copy of the current repeat medication that has been authorised for you by the doctor and for which you have not yet used the quota of issues before the doctor needs to review your medication
- To register for online services please fill in the online form here in order to receive an electronic letter to your registered email address (Please ensure that you check your Inbox and Junk Mail Box regularly for the letter).
- Once you have received your letter simply follow the ‘How to Complete your Registration Guide‘. Remember there is no need to register more than once, registering online will include access to online appointments
- Patients are advised that in order to activate and access your Repeat Prescriptions online, proof of identification will need to be presented in person at your GP Practice.
- Should you experience any problems please refer to the ‘Patient frequently asked questions‘ guide.